Private Event Offers
Cocktails and Dinners Parties
The gardens, grand patio, and Oriental dining room are available for your cocktails, prestigious diners, and private receptions as part of an offer that makes the entire estate available for private use.
The areas can be organised to match your needs and adapted to the requirements of your event. Hence, you can create a veritable sensorial itinerary and offer your guests an unforgettable experience, combining elegance, art, gastronomy, and heritage in a fully preserved and lush natural environment.
The catering, lighting, sound, and decoration services have been entrusted to our list of partners, carefully selected for the quality of their services and ability to work in heritage sites. These services may be selected from the list of our accredited service providers.
The service includes:
- the availability of the gardens and villa from 7 p.m. onwards (8 p.m. in July and August) until 1 a.m. or 3 a.m., depending on your requirements;
- reception and security staff for your event,
- a cleaning service during and after the reception,
- musical fountains,
- and, as a complement, your guests can enjoy a private tour of the salons and discover the collections of works owned by the Baronne Ephrussi de Rothschild (a guided tour with a tour guide or a self-guided tour).
PRESTIGE VISIT AND GARDEN PARY
While the museum is closed to the general public, your guests can enjoy a private tour of the collections.
This package includes:
- private use of the villa, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in July and August),
- a guided tour of the villa (by a tour guide, in French, English, Russian, and German),
- a self-guided tour of the gardens,
- and an aperitif cocktail with champagne and six rooms in a special part of the Villa.
A Garden Party ‘chez la Baronne’
During the day, you can reserve all or part of the Florentine alley for private use and enjoy the breathtaking views while having a stylish picnic in the shade of the hundred-year-old Bauhinias.
This package includes:
- a personalised reception for the group,
- admission to the museum and gardens with a self-guided tour,
- access to a private area,
- a seated lunch with furniture provided (round tables, chairs, table cloths, and parasols),
- and a gourmet hamper for 2 people: a wicker basket with a verrine of home-made duck foie gras, a selection of cold dishes (fresh salads and meats), Socca crisps (a speciality from Nice), cheese, and delicious pastries, drinks (a 33 cl bottle of mineral water and ½ a bottle of wine per person), with high-quality disposable plates and cutlery.
If you would like to hold a small-scale event for a ceremony, a marriage proposal, a film, or a promotional filmcontact our teams and they will adapt the offers to suit your requirements.
• We inform you that the Villa can only be privatized in full. No partial privatization of the place will be accepted.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Villa.
• Guided tour of the Villa on special conditions (booking is essential).
• Any activity in the gardens will be subject to prior authorization.
• Fireworks displays may be held in Villefranche Bay.
• Babysitting, cloakroom staff: on request.
• For weddings, a small private room is provided for the bride.
T +33 4 93 76 44 08